Corrosion and Chemical Resistant Vinyl Coated Fiberglass Insect Screen
VFIS-01: Vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen has high tensile strength and durable life to block insects out.
Vinyl coated fiberglass insect screening, also called vinyl coated glass yarn insect screening, refers to the fibrous glass yarn with vinyl chloride resin coating. It is a type of popular window screen material in all over the world. Vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen has excellent flame resistance and UV resistance performance. Additional, it is corrosion, acid and alkali resistance to ensure the long service life. Vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen has simple but strong structure, which will not loose when it is cut into pieces. It is convenient to install and replace and it is very easy to clean.
Vinyl coated glass yarn insect screening is produced in two basic classes and mesh to afford required strength and insect protection using yarn.
- Class 1: fly screening woven from vinyl coated glass having a nominal thickness of 0.292 mm (0.0115 inch).
- Class 2: insect screening woven from vinyl coated glass yarn having a nominal thickness of 0.330 mm (0.013 inch).
VFIS-02: Black color vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen.
VFIS-03: Charcoal vinyl coated fiberglass fly screen.
VFIS-04: White color vinyl coated fiberglass fly screen mesh.
VFIS-05: Gray color vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen.
Specifications of vinyl coated glass yarn insect screening
- Material: vinyl coated fibrous glass yarn.
- Workmanship: plain weave.
- Wire diameter: standard is 0.292 mm and 0.330 mm.
- Mesh size: standard is 18 mesh × 16 mesh, other mesh sizes refer to the Table 1.
- Weight: standard is 120 g/m2. It can also be 85 g/m2, 90 g/m2, 100 g/m2, 110 g/m2, 115 g/m2, 130 g/m2, 140 g/m2, 145 g/m2.
- Available width: 610 mm, 762 mm, 813 mm, 914 mm, 1067 mm, 1219 mm, 1524 mm, 1829 mm, 2134 mm, 2438 mm, 2743 mm, etc.
- Available length: 25 m, 30 m, 45 m, 50 m, 180 m.
- Available color: standard is gray and charcoal. It can also be white, black, blue, green and other customized colors based on RAL.
|Standard construction warp by fill mesh/25.4 mm (mesh/1 inch)||Standard width||Colors|
|VCFS-01||1||292 (0.011)||18 × 16||610, 762, 813, 914, 1067, 1219, 1524, 1829, 2134||24, 30, 32, 36, 42, 48, 60, 72, 84||Gray, charcoal|
|VCFS-02||2||330 (0.013)||18 × 14||914, 1219, 1524, 1829, 2134, 2438, 2743||36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 108||Gray, charcoal|
|VCFS-03||2||330 (0.013)||18 × 14||914, 1219, 1829, 2134||36, 48, 72, 84||Gray, charcoal|
|VCFS-04||2||330 (0.013)||20 × 20||914, 1219, 1524, 1829, 2134||36, 48, 60, 72, 84||Gray, charcoal|
|VCFS-05||2||330 (0.013)||Less than 12 × 12||152, 203, 305, 610, 914, 1219||6, 8, 12, 24, 26, 48||Gray, charcoal|
Advantages of vinyl coated glass yarn insect screening
- High tensile strength.
- High visibility.
- Good air circulation and ventilation.
- Flame resistance.
- UV resistance.
- Sunlight guarantee.
- Easy to replace and clean.
- Various colors for choice.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- High temperature resistance.
VFIS-06: The vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen is flame resistance.
VFIS-07: The vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen is soft but will not wrinkle.
VFIS-08: Vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen has even meshes.
VFIS-09: The vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen is solid and will not loose or transformation.
VFIS-10: The thin meshes can block most insects out of the house.
VFIS-11: The vinyl fiberglass insect screen can ensure high visibility.
Applications of vinyl coated glass yarn insect screening
- The vinyl coated glass yarn insect screening is widely used in residential and commercial places as insect screening. It is suitable for any dwelling, patio, screening, enclosure, building and structures for the purpose of keeping out flies, mosquitoes and most insects.
- Vinyl coated glass yarn insect screening can also be used extensively in soffit and louver vents to keep out most large insects, birds and airborne litter, while at the same time providing for adequate ventilation and air circulation.
VFIS-12: Vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen is used as window screen.
VFIS-13: Vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen is used as door screen.
VFIS-14: Vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen is made into pleated insect screen in the porch.
VFIS-15: Vinyl coated fiberglass insect screen is made into roller insect screen in the kitchen.
VFIS-16: Vinyl coated insect screen can be used as louver cloth to prevent large insects entering.
VFIS-17: Vinyl coated insect screen can be installed onto soffit to block insects out.
Inquiry for Our Product
Angus Wire Mesh Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.