Nylon Window Screens Keep off the Birds Efficiently
In the process of pine seedling, from the unearthed to shell off, keeping birds off is one of the most important works. In the past, this work was done manually, that is, workers catch birds after daybreak and before sunrise. The whole process is simple to do, but it is also easy to cause leaks. Thus, in recent years, we have begun to use nylon window screens to keep off the birds, which had proven to be effective.
The procedure is that cover fields with nylon window screen after seed sowing and cover the surrounding with soil.
Notice: Nylon window screens above the ground 7 cm, can be removed during the first weeding.
ABNWS-01: Nylon window screen can keep birds off efficiently.
ABNWS-02: Nylon window screen in different sizes can be used to various crops.
This nylon screens method can:
- Overcome the shortcomings of manual bird management.
- Reduce wind damage, solar radiation and erosion of soil, thus favored the growing and survival of seedlings.
- Save labor and money.
Nylon screen specification
- Types: anti-bird net for grape, cherry, pear, fruit trees, Chinese wolfberry, rice, etc.
- Mesh size: 17.5 mm (for small birds), 20 mm (for small birds), 25 mm (common size), 27.5 mm, 30 mm, etc.
- Length: 80 m, 100 m, 200 m, etc.
- Width: 10 m, 15 m, 20 m, 25 m, 30 m, etc.