Aluminum Alloy Security Screen–Never Rust, Light Weight, High Strength
Aluminum alloy security screen with square holes is also called aerometal mesh, and the wire is black powder coated for better corrosion resistant. With the new elements of aluminum, magnesium, zinc, titanium, etc, aluminum alloy security screen is never rust. And with different mesh sizes, it is often used for window or door insect screens to prevent entering of mosquitoes and other pests. Aluminum alloy security screen is coastal people's anti-mosquitoes "angel".
AASS-01: Aluminum alloy security screen 11 mesh × 0.9 mm.
AASS-02: Aluminum alloy security screen 14 mesh × 0.7 mm.
Specifications of aluminum alloy security screen
- Material: aluminum alloy wire with new elements magnesium, zinc, titanium, etc.
- Common mesh size: 11 mesh × 0.9 mm.
- Other mesh sizes: 10 mesh × 0.9 mm, 10 mesh × 1.2 mm, 12 mesh × 0.8 mm, 12 mesh × 0.7 mm, 14 mesh × 0.7 mm, 14 mesh × 0.6 mm, 16 mesh × 0.6 mm.
- Surface treatment: black powder coated.
- Color: only black color.
- Panel width: 750/900/1200/1500 mm.
- Panel length: 2000/2400/3000 mm.
- Package: waterproof paper covered, then wooden case or pallet packaged.
Features of aluminum alloy security screen
- Never rust.
- High strength, no rupture.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Anti-oxidation, antioxidant life expectancy is 13 years.
- High temperature resistance.
- Low temperature resistance.
- Light weight.
Applications of aluminum alloy security screen
- Window screens.
- Door screens.
AASS-03: Powder coated aluminum alloy security screen.
AASS-04: Aluminum alloy security screen gives a clear vision.
AASS-05: Window security screen sheets wrapped with plastic waterproof paper.
AASS-06: Window security screen sheets packaged on wooden pallets.
Inquiry for Our Product
Angus Wire Mesh Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.